Club statement – Updated

Published on May 12, 2020 by in SLTCC news


Following amendments to the Government’s statement yesterday, it appears that there is good news in that some limited tennis may be playable soon!

We are still awaiting full guidance from the LTA, which should clarify any procedures that need to be in place prior to reopening, and also whether any ancillary facilities can be made available.

The Board of Directors are meeting tonight to plan the way forward and a further statement will be issued first thing tomorrow morning. This statement will provide details of any planned reopening of facilities.

Please note that the Club remains in full lockdown until further notice.

Many thanks again for your co-operation and in the meantime, please take care of yourself and be considerate to others.

Dez Lewington
Club Manager
Contact –

Comments are closed.